MRE ContactBruno BORGARINO Technical director Phone +33 (0) 253 355 093 +33 (0) 645 917 712 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Linkedin ofBruno BORGARINO
Marine renewable energyCompany's trades and skills
Design, modelling, digital analysis in the following fields: hydrodynamics, structures, aerodynamics, anchoring, geotechnics - experimental modelling in wave tanks - technical-economic assessments: cost estimations (CAPEX, OPEX) and LCoE (Levelized Cost of Energy) - analysis of strategic positioning on the marine renewable energy market - analysis of lifetime extensions of offshore structuresTechnologies EMR
- Fixed wind
- Floating wind
- •Design, scheme development
- ••Geotechnical/geophysical surveys
- ••Socio-economic and socio-industrial assessments
- ••Resource assessment (wind, currents, etc.)
- •Support services
- ••Project management assistance
- ••Marine and port services
- ••Metallic structures
- •••Inter-array cables
- •••Export cables
- •••Ingénierie pour tous les types de câbles mentionnées
- ••Wind turbine
- •••••Aerolastic modelling (load calculations) for determining design features of key wind turbine components.
- •••Fixed foundations
- •••Floating foundations
- ••••Engineering for all types of fixed-bottom and floating foundations mentioned
- •••Control systems
- •••Structural engineering for foundations and topsides.
- •Onshore infrastructure/works
- ••Engineering for temporary handling/installation/lifting structures. Specification of necessary storage/assembly areas and accesses.
- •Offshore installation
- ••Maritime transportation
- •••Equipment transport
- ••Specialised works/Marine works/Civil engineering
- ••Anchor installation
- ••Foundation installation
- ••Boring/Preparation of seabed
- ••Substation installation
- •••Inter-array cables
- •••Export cables
- •••Subsea cable laying and burying
- •Decommissioning engineering (addressed in design stage) and lifetime extension of offshore structures.
Logiciels d’études co-développés par INNOSEA : PREDIN (dimensionnement rapide de fondation d'éoliennes); InWave (modélisation de systèmes houlomoteurs); Stationis (pré-dimensionnement de fermes éolien offshore, d'un point de vue câbles et ancrages); OMDYN (analyse structurelle de câbles électriques dynamiques) - logiciels externes : ANSYS Structural, SACS, SESAM, FEMAP (analyse des structures offshore); Bladed, FAST, ASHES (modélisation aéroelastiques d'éoliennes offshore fixes et flottantes); WAMIT, Orcaflex (modélisation de système flottants et d'ancrages), GSH (logiciel de stabilité de navire)Certifications
INNOSEA se conforme aux certifications du groupe LOC: ISO 9001, ISO 14 001, OHSAS 1800.Company's working languages
French, english, German, Spanish. Access to large number of native speakers through being part of the international LOC Group in the following countries: https://loc-group.com/offices/References in France
INNOSEA has worked on all the offshore wind farms under development in France: fixed-bottom turbines for EDF (Fécamp, Saint-Nazaire, Courseulles); for Engie/EDPR (Le Tréport, Noirmoutier), for Adwen (Saint-Brieuc); for an undisclosed client (Dunkirk), for STX (structural analysis for electrical substation foundations). Floating turbines: for GE (Leucate), for Siemens-Gamesa et EDF (Provence Grand Large), for Naval Energies (Groix - Belle Ile), for an undisclosed client (Leucate, Gruissan, Groix-Belle Ile). This work covered: aerolastic modelling of fixed-bottom and floating turbines, foundation engineering, cable engineering.
INNOSEA has worked on tidal devices: Hydroquest demonstrator at Paimpol Bréhat.
INNOSEA has numerous references in tidal and wave device systems analysis.
Germany: Baltic 2, Arkona, aerodyn gmbh. Belgium: Rentel, Parkwind. United Kingdom: Wave Energy Scotland; other non-disclosed clients; China: confidential; Ireland: UCC;Main presentation
INNOSEA is an independent engineering office specialising in marine renewables: offshore wind (fixed-bottom and floating), tidal, wave, OTEC etc. INNOSEA is a spin-off from Ecole Centrale de Nantes.
INNOSEA provides technical expertise and services in multidisciplinary engineering of offshore systems and power plants. It commercialises engineering solutions adapted to the size of the units and offshore farms.
INNOSEA's teams includes marine renewable energy specialists: aerodynamics, hydrodynamics, structural computations and geotechnics. A key strength is its capability in digital simulation of offshore structures and multidisciplinary project management for marine renewables.