ContactAddress 24 rue de la Garenne
44700 ORVAULT Website www.experts-insitu.com Phone +33 (0) 240 638 266
MRE ContactBenjamin BOUCHER Fluids operations manager Phone +33 (0) 240 638 266 +33 (0) 624 011 900 Email email@example.com Linkedin ofBenjamin BOUCHER
Marine, Ports, Offshore, Aeéonautics, Agricultural machineryCompany's trades and skills
Hydraulics training, safety audits, hydraulics assessments, provision of hydraulics expertsTechnologies EMR
- Fixed wind
- Floating wind
- •Design, scheme development
- ••Hydraulic and fluidic assessments
- ••Hydraulic circuit pollution
- •Support services
- ••Project management assistance
- ••Marine and port services
- ••Wind turbine
- •••••Hydraulic/pneumatic system
- •O&M resources (means of transport, equipment, etc.)
- •Specialised works
- ••Turbine maintenance
- ••Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- •O&M assistance and facilities
- ••Hydraulic installations
Various teaching aids for hydraulics courses: pocket guides, digital tablets, Pascal software program, exercise books for the offshore/onshore industry.
hydraulic specifications and design services: CATIA, Solidworks, Autocad, AMESim, Automation Studio, SEE Electrical.
DATADOCQCompany's working languages
French, EnglishReferences in France
Hydraulics assessments and training for design bureaux and wind turbine maintenanceMain presentation
IN SITU provides technical and innovation hydraulics solutions and services in France and abroad.
The company's strength lies in its ability to offer tailored solutions to its clients: large, small constructer and users. The high level of expertise allows precise and creative projects to be developed, thus helping its client to reach for excellence.
In Situ focuses on 4 areas:
- Hydraulic and fluidic research
- Hydraulic and fluidic audits and assessments
- CAD and modelling
- Vocational training in hydraulics and pneumatics